Article No. 324984
Additive for improving the adhesion of selected coatings on selected metals
Downloads & documents
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- In solvent-based and water-based varnishes
- Aluminium, stainless steel, galvanised steel, non-stainless steel
- Other substrates require prior inspection
- Significantly improves the adhesion of various coatings on selected metals
- Reduces the processing time of 2K varnishes by 50%
See the Technical Data Sheet for the coating material used.
Seal opened containers well and use contents as soon as possible.
Check colour, adhesion and compatibility with the substrate by setting up a trial area.
When applying water-based varnishes to non-stainless steels, rust spots may appear on the coating.
If necessary, apply a second coat once the first is sufficiently dry, with sanding in between. Do not mix the second coat of varnish with the metal adhesion additive.
The additive may cause slight colour changes in coloured varnishes.
Storage / shelf life
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 6 months.
Safety / regulations