Article No. 094103
Two-component, lightweight epoxy resin mortar for repairing concrete
Downloads & documents
Once fully cured
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- Repairing non-structural concrete building elements
- Specially designed for repairing filigree building elements that have been damaged by steel corrosion
- Rapid repair of small, isolated areas of damage
- Lightweight, high-strength reproductions and copies of figures, balusters, cornices and other profiled elements
- Restoration and repair of natural stone
- Suitable for overhead working
- Compressive strength > 48.5 N/mm²
- Flexural strength > 18 N/mm²
- Excellent adhesion when used with Bonding Agent EP 2K
- Can be feathered out to virtually zero
- Low-tension hardening without shrinkage
- Impermeable to water at coating thicknesses of 5 mm and higher
The substrate must be load-bearing, dimensionally stable, solid, free of loose parts, dust, oils, grease, rubber marks and any other substances that could interfere with adhesion. It must be primed so as to remove all surface pores.
Incorporate wet-on-wet into the bonding layer.
Add the entire quantity of the hardener (component B) to the base compound (component A).
Mix thoroughly with a slow-speed electric mixer
(approx. 300 - 400 rpm).
Pour the mixture into a separate container and mix again thoroughly.
Mix for at least 3 minutes.
Insufficient mixing is indicated by streaks forming.
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +8 °C to max. +25 °C
As a general principle, higher temperatures will reduce and lower temperatures will increase the times stated.
Working tools / cleaning
Smoothing trowel, scraper, stainless steel float, plasterer's float, suitable mixing equipment
More detailed information can be found in the Remmers Tool Programme.
Clean tools, equipment and splashed material immediately while fresh with V 101 Thinner.
Take suitable protective and waste disposal measures when cleaning.
Storage / shelf life
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 24 months.
Prime the bonding surfaces. Then, while the primer is still wet, apply the mixed mortar to it, compact and smooth.
Approx. 1.4 kg/m² per mm coating thickness
Unless otherwise specified, all of the values and application rates given above have been determined under laboratory conditions (20 °C). Slight deviations from these values may arise if the product is worked with on site.
Only for use on small surface areas!
Epoxy resins are generally not colourfast when exposed to UV light or weather.
Further notes on working, system construction and maintenance of the listed products can be found in the latest Technical Data Sheets and the Remmers system recommendations.
Safety / regulations
For professional users only!
For further information on the safety aspects of transporting, storing and handling the product and on disposal and environmental matters, please see the current Safety Data Sheet and the brochure entitled "Epoxy Resins in the Construction Industry and the Environment", issued by Deutsche Bauchemie e.V. (2nd edition 2009).