Article No. 023901
Reveal panel in the iQ-Therm system
Downloads & documents
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- Mould control and prevention in existing buildings
- Implementation of the hygienic minimum heat insulation level in existing buildings
- Improving the room climate by increasing the wall surface temperature
- Compensation of thermal bridging effects in ceiling and wall connection areas
- Optical correction of butt joints
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Thermal conductivity (nominal value) approx. 0.028 W/(m•K)
- Low construction height
- Easy to apply
- Thermal insulation material according to DIN 4108-10
The substrate must be clean and capable of bearing a load.
The substrate must be level.
Level off and even out highly uneven substrates – use SP Level to close up joints and even out surfaces.
Pre-wet the substrate.
Apply iQ Fix to the substrate as a scratch coat.
Using a notched scraper, apply iQ Fix wet-on-wet to the rear face of the panel and the substrate.
Position and press on the boards from the bottom up.
Align using a floating rule.
Mark the desired dimensions on the board.
Cut using a jigsaw or hand-held circular saw.
Rework the cut edges with a rasp or file if necessary.
Avoid creating cross joints.
Make sure that full-surface bonding is achieved.
Working tools / cleaning
Cutter knife and jigsaw
Storage / shelf life
Dry and frost-free.
Approx. 2.8 panels/m²
Deviations from applicable regulations must be agreed separately.
The product must be disposed of in accordance with the official regulations.