Preservation For The Future
Module II - The need for sympathetic cleaning, protection and preservation of façades
In this presentation we cover the many influences that destroy the beauty and structure of our buildings, all under the common factor of water in the form of chemical, mechanical and biological corrosion, followed by methods of dealing with such problems.
Subjects to be discussed include:
- Types of Façade Corrosion
- Methods of Cleaning
- Sympathetic Repair and Renovation of Varying Substrates
- Protective Systems to Prevent Water Ingress
- Silicones - Choosing the Correct Molecule Size
- Maintaining Breathability to Preserve Buildings into the Future
Each seminar lasts approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour with time allowed afterwards for questions and answers.
Contact us for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org